Do you know that not all Zendesk Guide themes have the same design quality and functionality? If you choose a free or cheap template, it will offer an amateur design and basic functionality, so you’ll need a lot of time and resources to customize it. And if you get a more expensive theme, it will have a professional design and more out-of-the-box functions. So let’s see what you pay for if you get a paid Zendesk Guide theme.
What Guide themes does Zendesk recommend?
To meet everyone’s needs and offer a wide variety of themes in addition to the default Copenhagen, Zendesk suggests responsive templates from Lotus Themes, their partner for Guide design and customization. Let’s look at their features and why Zendesk not only recommends these themes to their customers but also uses them in their help centers.
All these Zendesk Guide themes were created by professional designers, keeping up with modern trends in design and user experience.
- Various color options.
- Different homepage layouts with the category tree, category list, and promoted articles.
- Outstanding custom blocks that can link to any information on your site. They show a short piece of text and icons.
- Advanced built-in features for articles like additional formatting components. They make your content more beautiful and easier to digest. You can improve your articles with tabs, accordions, various font sizes, text styles, descriptions, quotes, lists, callouts, tables, Font Awesome icons, images, videos, etc.
How to build a help center capable of reducing tickets?
Read the white paper and learn how to make the most of your self-service.
You can also enhance your Guide theme and reduce the number of support tickets by making your help center more intuitive and easier to use. These ready-made Zendesk extensions will do this work for you:
- Side navigation. This Zendesk add-on makes navigation on inner pages easier because it displays categories, sections, and articles in the left sidebar. Your end-users don’t have to come back to the main page every time they need to find something else. This extension creates a list of collapsible items based on the structure of your knowledge base. If you change your help center structure or add new items, they will be added automatically.
- Table of contents. This extension allows your end-users to find the article parts they need in a hassle-free manner and get immediately there without having to scroll the page up and down. They can click the appropriate title in the sidebar and go directly to that section of the article.
- Alerts. This Zendesk add-on informs your customers about important messages like announcements, system outages, releases, and other notifications.
- And many more add-ons are available for your Zendesk Guide.
Responsive Zendesk Guide themes
All Zendesk templates from Lotus Themes are also fully responsive. They look perfect and work well on all kinds of devices: desktop, tablet, or mobile phone. So you don't have to worry about your customer experience, no matter what device your clients use to get to the help center.
Save time and money
With these ready-to-use Zendesk Guide themes, you don't have to spend weeks and thousands of dollars on a custom design that fits your brand and requirements. Just get a template that best suits your needs, enhance it with ready-made extensions (optionally), and brand it to fully match your main website.
Plus, you can easily brand these Zendesk templates in the editor without a single line of code. And if you know HTML and CSS, you can customize them and get what you need in terms of design and functionality. Alternatively, if you’d like to save your in-house resources, you can contact Lotus Themes, and we will be happy to help. We offer everything for Zendesk Guide: ultra-modern themes, extensions, advanced branding, customization, and email branding.