Also called Help Center, Zendesk Guide is a well-organized knowledge base for effective self-service to enable your clients to find answers to their questions and solutions for their problems without asking your team for help. It provides information about your services and products and addresses the most commonly voiced concerns about your enterprise. Zendesk ideally complements your customer support to enhance the overall efficiency of the latter's performance.
How can Zendesk Help Center help your business?
Zendesk Guide helps you provide your potential and actual customers with the most relevant content based on your analysis of their needs and the most frequent issues raised in the tickets they create for your support team.
Your online content becomes a lot more accessible and manageable for the reader. It empowers your clients for efficient self-service, both on their own and in the community forum, and noticeably increases customer satisfaction as a result.
Help Center considerably decreases the number of support tickets, improving your support team's productivity this way. Also a user-friendly Help Center makes your site look more professional and respectable as well, boosting your public image and improving your reputation in the end.
How to Decrease the Number of Support Tickets?
Here are some tips on what you can do to decrease the pressure on your support team:
- Analyze your support tickets to identify the most relevant concerns and the most frequently asked questions to remain in touch with your customers' needs and preferences.
- Create and regularly update relevant content concerning your services and products.
- Analyze your customers' online performance to understand their preferences and stumbling blocks so that you can employ the most helpful formats and features for the purposes.
- Brand your theme by making the key features, such as fonts and icons, visually identical to the ones on your main webpage to make them more recognizable for the reader.
- Keep the layout of the pages as simple as possible to make the information more intelligible and easier to find.
- Format your content to make it more gripping and pleasant to read.
How to build a help center capable of reducing tickets?
Read the white paper and learn how to make the most of your self-service.
You can read more about Best Zendesk Guide practices on this page to enhance your clients' experience of your site, make your interface look more professional, and boost customer satisfaction as a result.