Get your Free Callout Blocks
Compatible with the Copenhagen theme only
Callouts emphasize important information and make it stand out to your help center users. You can use colors and frames to separate instructions, links, CTA, or other important parts of your articles.
- Unzip the downloaded simple-toc.zip file.
- In Guide, click the Customize design icon in the sidebar.
- Click Customize on the theme you want to edit.
- Click Edit code.
- Click style.css at the bottom of the page to modify the CSS. The file opens in the code editor.
- Copy and paste the content from the callout.css file.
- Click the Save button.
Adding a callout block to the source code of your article:
- In an article, click the Source Code button at the end of the editor's toolbar.
- In the location you want to place your note, enter the following code:
<div class="l-callout">These are the words that will go in your note!</div>
- Click Ok to save the source code.
- The callout is added in the entered location.