Contacts Widget is a small button in the lower-right corner of the Zendesk help center. It allows users to see all the options for contacting customer support with just one click on any help center page. If you want, each link can be changed, or a new one can be added.
The Widget offers the following customizable links:
- Zendesk Chat
- New ticket
- Other ‘Contact us’ options
Contacts Widget is integrated with Zendesk Chat. However, it's important that the chat widget must be installed separately. Contacts Widget does not include a subscription to Zendesk Chat and other services.
Key features of Contacts Widget
- Quick links when a help center visitor has a question.
- Individual customization of each link.
Widget customization options
- Window title and description.
- Widget color.
- Name for each link.
- Icons (keeping the color specified in the settings).
- Individual items enabled and disabled.
- Events that are triggered by clicking on an element. It can be a link or events of other widgets. For example, the “Chat” item opens a chat widget from Zendesk.
Contacts Widget for Zendesk help center is responsive and works on all modern devices. It’s also available for screen readers, systems that render text displayed on the device screens. It can be controlled from the keyboard.
- Free installation;
- Responsive and Retina-ready;
- Customization service available;
- Zendesk Guide plans: Growth, Professional, Enterprise.
This extension is compatible with Zendesk Web Widget (Classic) only. It doesn't work with the new Zendesk Messaging Widget. Currently, Zendesk provides limited API options for the new Messaging Widget customization, but they are planning to incrementally add more options over time based on customer feedback.
Let’s see what our customers say
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it supports all Zendesk functions.
Yes, the widget works excellent with the multilingual feature. It shows content in the user’s language.
It is compatible with all themes. However, if you don't use one of our themes, extra costs are involved because it takes time to understand the code and install extensions. For example, some blocks in the code will have to be transferred, changed, etc.
Layouts in our themes already take into account the extension features and make the process faster and easier.
Our developers will contact you after the purchase to get temporary access to your Help Center (URL, login, and password) and install the extension free of charge.